Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cyber flashcards!

I was studying my vocabulary for my Spanish exam yesterday, when I decided I should make flashcards. Even better: internet flashcards. After Googling something like "flashcards" and comparing a few flashcard sites, I found Quizlet.com. I searched for my textbook name, and I found "flashcards" already made for each chapter! You can flip the cards just to review, or it can keep track of which cards you know, and which you don't by analyzing the answer you put in the program. You keep answering the cards (questions) you don't know until there are no cards left. There's nothing to download, but you do have to register. There's a test feature that makes written, multiple choice, matching, and true/false questions to answer, and there are two "speed" games. You can create cards, import cards (from a text or Word file), copy other users's cards, and share cards in croups.

Check out this game with my Spanish vocabulary!

No comments:

Post a Comment