I started writing this post when I started streaming the live video feed of President Obama's joint session of Congress on 2/24. I stopped fifteen minutes later because the whitehouse.gov bandwidth is shot, and I couldn't watch the address. :(
The site also uses Flash Player 10, which isn't installed on my computer. I tried subscribing to the RSS feed, but the link is broken. There is also a White House blog and a White House youtube channel.
The Washington Post also noticed the shortcomings of the website and did an article about how the Obama campaign team utilized technology throughout the campaign, and how the Obama Administration would like to utilize technology now. It also discusses the bumps in the road the Administration's web team has encountered. Check it out. :)
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Live streaming from The White House
Labels:
feed,
government,
layouts,
news,
Obama,
rss,
RSS feed,
web traffic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment