I love my Google Reader. :)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
RSS feeds = ♥
With Google Reader, I no longer have to go to several sites each day to check for updates. The updates are fed to my Google Reader, and when I log in to Google Reader, it has all my feeds listed for me, with which ones are updated and how many updates there have been. Where ever you see this icon:
, you can click and add a page's update feed to your reader program. This blog has a reader, even, so if you wanted to, Joy, you could use Google Reader with your Google account, and get your students' blog updates fed to your reader.
I love my Google Reader. :)
I love my Google Reader. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, that is very true. They do have a nice set up for keeping those updated. Though I am not sure that will really help me stay organized or make me feel overwhelmed at seeing all the wonderful updates being made distracting me from getting other work done. I am easily distracted by pretty technology.
ReplyDelete